INSTRUCTED BY: Lisa Belisle, AIFD, ICPF
Class Topic: The Cascade Bridal Bouquet is back! Florists now have the opportunity to show the bride their creativity. If there’s any bouquet that speaks to why a bride should hire a florist instead of attempting a DIY, the cascade is it. This time around there is a new spin on the cascade bridal that can be accomplished in one of two ways: a horizontal with an organic feel, or an asymmetrical look that crosses the body from shoulder to hip. Two completely different mechanics and techniques are required to accomplish this. Lisa will guide you through both types of bouquets using some of the freshest seasonal flowers.
COST: WUMFA member price: $35 or $55ea. Non-Member price $55 or $75ea.
WHEN & WHERE: Please select one ticket below for each person planning to attend. All classes are held from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Please bring your own tools: knife, pruners, scissors, wire cutters, needle nose or jewelry pliers.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 / Bill Doran Company – 4710 Pflaum Rd, Madison, WI 53718
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 / Bill Doran Company – 1739 W. St. Paul Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 / Bill Doran Company – 1255 Bellevue St, Green Bay, WI 54302
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019 / Krueger Wholesale – 10706 Tesch Ln, Rothschild, WI 54474
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 / Koehler Dramm – 2407 E Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Questions? Call WUMFA at (517) 253-7730 / REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE!
Order online below, or complete the offline form and return it to:
WUMFA – PO BOX 67, HASLETT, MI 48840 or FAX TO: (517) 575-0115