WUMFA Member Benefits
Members receive advance notice for all WUMFA events and reduced fees for all classes and conferences. Conference volunteers have had the privilege of working alongside and assisting some of the nation’s best designers. Join WUMFA and open up endless opportunities for continuing education and learning.
“NEW” Unmatched Credit Card processing rates – 5 Reasons to Process with WUMFA…
1. Best Credit Card Processing Solutions
• 24 hour funding of transactions available
• Terminals that processes EMV and Apple Pay transactions.
• No long term contract
• No hidden fees
• No chargeback fees
• No monthly minimums
• No charge for supplies
• No PCI Compliance fees
2. Data Breach Protection – A data breach involving customers’ credit card information can cost your business tens of thousands of dollars — even put you out of business. This coverage, which is provided at no charge with each merchant number, provides up to $100,000 of protection should the unthinkable happen. It covers things like:
• Forensic audits
• Fines from the card brands
• The cost of notifying your customers
• The cost of the banks
3. American Express® – American Express can now be set up to run on our system just like Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Now you only have to set up one merchant processing relationship, instead of two.
• Simple merchant processing relationship management
• Single point of contact
• Faster payment
• Same statement for reconciling
4. Recurring Payments and Mobile Processing – Looking for an easy, secure and reliable way to process payments anywhere you do business? With Transaction Express you get all of that and much more!
• Set up automatic customer billing for recurring charges
• Upload batch files
• Generate printed receipts or e-receipts
• Set up multiple users with different levels of access
• Process ACH transactions
• Use your Smartphone or tablet to process transactions
5. Best Personal Customer Service – Our Customer Service Representatives are full-time employees, not contract workers in an outsourced call center halfway around the world. Their knowledge and experience (an average of 12 years in their positions) helping business owners and managers is the reason they know the answers to members’ questions and score at the top on follow-up customer satisfaction surveys.
Consumer Awareness – WUMFA will answer the question, “Why should I buy flowers from a professional florist?” Introducing a new and exciting website, utilizing social media, sending press releases to statewide media and working with the public on the importance of buying local at trade shows and other events.
“Find – A – Florist” – Members link to www.wumfa.org Over 1000 consumer hits per month. We are driving orders to member’s businesses 24/7/365.
Educational Opportunities – visit our Classes/Workshops page for a complete list of educational opportunities. (Members receive discounted registration fees.)
The Professional Florist magazine – Diamond Award winning trade publication for WUMFA members. Here is a chance for you to see great Idea’s and showcase your own!!! (Now available to WUMFA members only.)
Certified Florist (CF) – Nationally recognized certification program. (Members receive discounted registration fees.)
Scholarships – Over $2000 awarded in 2013. Download application at www.wumfa.org
Professionally Staffed Office – Providing professional answers for consumers and florists in the industry.
MEMBERS ONLY – Special, discounted pricing on monthly wholesaler specials.
Help make saving easy for your employees with myRA – Do you have part-time, seasonal, or other employees who don’t have access to a retirement savings plan? Now you can help them start saving with the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s myRA®, a retirement savings account that’s simple, safe, and affordable for employees and easy for you.
Speedway SuperAmerica Fuel Savings Program: WUMFA members enjoy a discount on their gasoline and oil changes when gallons are pooled together. Join today to begin your savings of one to three cents per gallon. Download Application Here
NEW: WUMFA Apparel – Click here to order your very own WUMFA logo gear!
Members also receive a reduced rate of $89/night at the Olympia Resort, Hotel and Spa with complimentary breakfast and spa access. www.olympiaresort.com
1152 Haslett Rd. - PO Box 67
Haslett, MI 48840
Phone: (517) 253-7730
Toll Free: (844) 400-9554
Fax: (517) 575-0115